BRION ROSS IS OF COUNSEL
Mr. Ross has more than 6 years of experience as a litigator, handling a wide variety of Criminal Defense cases including DUI, 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree felonies and drug trafficking, for both the Broward County Public Defender’s Office and Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s Office.
Mr. Ross has successfully litigated more than 20 jury trials and recently won an appeal from the 4th District Court of Appeals.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation
- BAR ADMISSIONS
- Florida – U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL– Juris Doctor – 2006
- Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA – BA Finance
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Broward County Bar Association
- American Bar Association